U.S. Pro Bono Summit 2022: Accelerating Trust, Connection, and Impact through Pro Bono
Taproot hosted the U.S. Pro Bono Summit on November 1 and 2, 2022, to celebrate the philanthropic, social impact, corporate leaders, and trends driving a more equitable future for social good organizations.
The Summit nurtured the cross-sector connections and discussions vital to advancing pro bono service. We aimed to catalyze and challenge attendees to think differently about pro bono work through storytelling, co-learning, and community-building.
Watch the recorded sessions:
- Confronting the Nonprofit Racial Leadership Gap
- Talent Development + CSR: A Game Changing Partnership for Impact
- Centering Community – A Practical on Operationalizing DEI in Pro Bono Programming with Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- It’s Not All About “Us” – Re-Orienting the Language and Power in Philanthropy
- The Executive Effect – How Engaging Senior Leadership In Pro Bono Can Have Broad Impact
- Listening To What Nonprofits Really Need: The “What” And “How” Of Building Understanding
- Boldly Going Nowhere: Why Sugarcoating Our Stories Is Harming the Nonprofit Sector and How to Stop It
- Ask A Root – Q+A With Taproot Employees
Thanks to all who attended in person and virtually! We look forward to seeing you again next year!
We’re grateful for AIG’s contribution of space to U.S. Pro Bono Summit 2022.
Thank you to our generous event sponsors: