Apply to volunteer in Taproot’s exciting new initiative, the Crankstart Pro Bono Accelerator: People Operations.
This opportunity is part of a partnership between Crankstart and Taproot to connect skilled volunteers with Bay Area nonprofits to creatively tackle organizational challenges and contribute to the resilience of the local community.
People Operations is a combined people management framework and philosophy that builds on traditional HR structures, focusing on centering the employee’s experience via humanizing systems and prioritizing continuous improvement of team culture, employee engagement, development, retention, advancement protocols, and more.
About the Opportunity
- Volunteers will leverage their professional People Operations skills to advance the work of participating local nonprofits.
- Volunteers will work virtually in teams to create actionable deliverables addressing an organizational challenge their nonprofit partner is facing.
- Taproot provides ongoing support throughout the experience, including vetting and defining nonprofit projects, orientation & training, and ongoing support throughout the 6-week engagement.
Timeline & Commitment
- Projects kick off in September 2023 and last six weeks.
- Volunteers should expect to spend 3-5 hours per week on the engagement.
This important work will help participating nonprofits become even stronger, more effective, and sustainable organizations, expanding their ability to address critical challenges in their communities.
If you have questions, please email Marjie Bland at firstname.lastname@example.org.