Pro Bono Week (October 23-29, 2022) is a global campaign that celebrates the power of pro bono service in communities.
Inspired by the American Bar Association’s National Celebration of Pro Bono, Taproot highlights the pro bono movement each year in October.
This week allows us to recognize the commitment of skilled volunteers providing their services pro bono, as well as the social change organizations harnessing that talent to advance their missions forward.
Everyone is invited to celebrate pro bono service! How can you get involved?
- Did you know skilled volunteers can help your nonprofit develop a social media strategy, create an employee handbook, design a brochure, set up budgeting software, and much more! Register on our online matchmaking platform Taproot Plus and find your volunteer.
- Watch our recorded webinar, “Get Your Nonprofit the Support You Need, For Free,” to learn about available pro bono services.
- Submit one (or more!) volunteer applications to help causes you care about! Register on Taproot Plus, our online volunteering matching platform, to get started.
- Watch our recorded webinar, Volunteer Your Skills to Great Causes, to learn more.
- Working with a skilled volunteer can help your small business flourish. Short on time? Try a one-hour session with an expert in marketing, HR, strategy, finance, or IT and brainstorm creative solutions to your business challenges. Submit a request for a 60-minute Session on Taproot Plus.
- Watch our recorded webinar, Skilled Volunteer Support For Small Businesses, to learn more.
- Pro bono service is a fantastic way for team members to flex their skills in new ways, build empathy and project management experience, and expand their professional network. Contact us if you’d like to learn more.
- Continue building your grantees’ capacity beyond the grant or learn more about funding Taproot’s programs. Email us for more information.