We’re proud to join nonprofits, charities, and volunteerism organizations across the United Kingdom in celebrating service during Volunteers’ Week 2022! June 1-7 is a time to reflect on the amazing contributions that volunteers have made towards social good over the past year and come together for more impact.
Taproot is proud to support the United Kingdom in making a difference. Here are 5 easy ways for you to get involved during Volunteers’ Week 2022:
- Join our community of do-gooders. Once you create your free Taproot Plus account, you’ll be notified when volunteer opportunities that would be a great fit for your skillset and social change passions.
- Say thank you to your volunteers! A thoughtful note, a LinkedIn recommendation, or a public shout-out are all quick ways to show appreciation for their good deeds
- Volunteer to support a great cause based in the United Kingdom. Here are 3 volunteer opportunities for nonprofits in the UK:
- Set up a Google Ads campaign for a nonprofit fighting for the rights and protection of women and girls.
- Audit an education nonprofit’s marketing tactics and make recommendations for a strong strategy that gets their mission in front of more people.
- Translate vital research from English to French on behalf of a nonprofit who helps survivors of sexual violence.
Happy UK Volunteers’ Week, again! Thanks for making an impact alongside us.