April 16th marked the beginning of National Volunteer Week, when we honor volunteers, celebrate the impact of volunteerism, and, of course, volunteer!
This year, Taproot isn’t just celebrating social good—we’re out to make even more of an impact. We’re challenging ourselves to find new, innovative ways to get nonprofits the resources they need, for free, and are calling for your help to make it happen!
During National Volunteer Week, you’re invited to join Taproot’s community of changemakers as we connect 200+ incredible social causes with volunteers—like you!
Sign up on Taproot Plus to get started. We offer two types of volunteer opportunities: one-hour consultation Sessions and multi-week Projects. Submit one (or more!) volunteer applications during the week of April 16-22 to participate in our National Volunteer Week matchmaking campaign. You can make a difference alongside nonprofits working to end hunger, provide education, protect our environment, and much more.
Here are just 5 volunteer opportunities on Taproot Plus:
- ACEs Matter is committed to preventing Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) and requires assistance conducting a financial audit.
- Do you love social media? The Women’s Innovative Social Enterprise Partnership (W.I.S.E. Partnership) seeks your help creating a one-month social media calendar.
- Create a list of HR and organizational policies for Severson Dells Educational Foundation, which connects people to nature through education and research in northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.
- The Jeffrey Palma Foundation provides housing assistance for patients pre- and post-transplant, and they need advice on developing a marketing strategy.
- The International Mental Health Association wants to discuss fundraising and funding options.
Check out other openings by skill set:
- Accounting & Finance
- Business Planning
- IT Infrastructure
- Public Relations
- Website Design and Development
You can also filter opportunities by issue area:
We appreciate your support in making 200+ community connections a reality!