Pro Bono Week 2021 is here! This week marks a special time to celebrate the impact of pro bono service globally. It allows us to recognize the commitment of the volunteers sharing their skills, as well as the social change organizations harnessing that talent to move their missions forward.
Every Pro Bono Week, Taproot challenges ourselves to find new and innovative ways to get nonprofits the support they need, for free. So we’re celebrating a little differently this year. With your help—we’re striving to double our community’s average weekly impact by forging 100+ pro bono connections during the week of October 24-30.
Get involved during Pro Bono Week 2021 by volunteering your skills!
Every day during Pro Bono Week, we’ll highlight ways to give back through Taproot Plus. Not only will you help us reach our goal of supporting 100 nonprofits, public schools, and small businesses through pro bono, but you’ll share your much-needed expertise with a social change organization.
Check out these opportunities to donate your IT and CRM knowledge to great causes:
- Cultivating community through conservation education, Sustainability Matters is looking to team up for a one-hour Session with a volunteer to figure out how to integrate and clean up their databases! Sign up to give back.
- Do you know your way around Survey Monkey? RCF Connects is mobilizing the power of connection to build healthy communities through Contra Costa. They’re looking for a volunteer to give feedback on their CRM, survey design, and data management. Apply here.
- This suicide prevention center in New York City is looking for a Salesforce professional to help them decide what to do with their current CRM situation. Have a one-hour chat with Solace House, USA and support a great cause!
- Bridge Lacrosse uses lacrosse to empower youth. This nonprofit is searching for a volunteer to help them kickstart their Salesforce CRM and improve their organizational capacity. Details on Taproot Plus.
- Soul Seated Journey is a nonprofit devoted to providing free spiritual wellness education and services. They’re looking for a Squarespace expert to create a donation page on their website. Pro bono details here.