Pro Bono Week 2021 is here! But what exactly does the week signify? Pro Bono Week is a special time to celebrate the impact of pro bono service globally. The week allows us to recognize the commitment of the volunteers sharing their skills, as well as the social change organizations harnessing that talent to move their missions forward.
Every Pro Bono Week, Taproot challenges ourselves to find new and innovative ways to get nonprofits the support they need, for free. So we’re celebrating a little differently this year. With your help—we’re striving to double our community’s average weekly impact by forging 100+ pro bono connections during the week of October 24-30.
Get involved during Pro Bono Week 2021 by volunteering your skills! Every day this week, we’ll highlight Taproot Plus virtual opportunities with organizations searching for skills like yours. Not only will you help us reach our goal of supporting 100+ nonprofits through pro bono, but you’ll share your much-needed expertise with a social change organization while building your own professional network.
Check out these ways to give back during Pro Bono Week:
- Mind-1-1 is looking for a pro bono marketing expert to support them in creating, launching, and managing a GivingTuesday campaign. This nonprofit is changing the way the world approaches mental wellness. Apply to support their mission.
- Do you have experience with Google Ads? The Sarcoma Alliance wants to a revamp of their current ad campaigns & objectives. Volunteer and support their mission of improving the lives of folks affected by Sarcoma. Partner with them on Taproot Plus.
- Sign up to volunteer your marketing skills with The Dallas Meditation Center who is searching for a pro bono partner to create their strategy. They are a welcoming community practicing mindfulness with others.
- .Transcending Elements Inc. inspires youth by building creativity and leadership skills. A marketing expert can support them in accessing their current strategies and develop sustainable solutions for future implementation. Partner with them.
- Rafiki Africa is looking for a skilled volunteer to plan out a marketing strategy that enables them to continue to connect American and Kenyan communities and provide resources & training to end the circle of poverty. Read more details.