Pro Bono Week 2021 is here! But what exactly is Pro Bono Week? It is a special time to celebrate the impact of pro bono service globally. The week allows us to recognize the commitment of the volunteers sharing their skills, as well as the social change organizations harnessing that talent to move their missions forward.
Every Pro Bono Week, Taproot challenges ourselves to find new and innovative ways to get nonprofits the support they need, for free. So we’re celebrating a little differently this year. With your help—we’re striving to double our community’s average weekly impact by forging 100+ pro bono connections during the week of October 24-30.
Get involved for Pro Bono Week 2021 and volunteer your skills! Every day during Pro Bono Week, we’ll highlight Projects on Taproot Plus where you can volunteer your skills. Not only will you help us reach our goal of supporting 100 nonprofits through pro bono, but you’ll share your much-needed expertise with a social change organization.
Check out these open pro bono Projects, so you can support worthy nonprofits now:
- Mission Cure is curing pancreatitis through innovative outcome-based financing. They want a UX professional to take a look at their website and make sure they’re using best practices. Give back to this nonprofit with a 1-hour Session!
- This nonprofit is looking to finish the development and modernize their WIX website. The Unbridled Thoroughbred Foundation protects horses from exploitation, suffering, and slaughter. Volunteer details here.
- Do you have experience with Squarespace? The Industry’s Humanitarian Support Alliance wants a complete website overhaul in order to promote their organization. This nonprofit supports families new to the U.S. from Afghanistan. Sign up here.
- ReBirth Empowerment Education is a nonprofit that empowers young adults to transform their lives and rebuild their communities. They’re looking for a volunteer to update their WordPress website. Support this great organization.
- STEAM:CODERS brings science, technology, engineering, art, and math to underrepresented students. They’re searching for a volunteer experienced in web design to redesign their website. Share your expertise with this nonprofit.