It’s critical that we understand the healthcare access issues affecting communities—and how we can each take action to support nonprofits working to provide these vital services.
Taproot hosted a panel of nonprofit leaders on Tuesday, August 23, for an open conversation that covered:
- The biggest challenges affecting the healthcare access space today
- The solutions nonprofits are working towards in communities across the globe
- The support these organizations need from skills-based volunteers
If you’re interested in learning more about healthcare access or how your volunteerism can support this important social issue, this panel is for you! This free discussion highlights a pressing social issue and creates connections that drive positive change. Watch the recording now!
This is a free Taproot Plus event. Taproot Plus is a program of the Taproot Foundation, a US-based nonprofit, that connects nonprofits with experienced business professionals.
- Dr. Artie Varnado, Conscious Moms
- Elizabeth O’Donnell, Aaliyah in Action
- Dr. Michele Haley, TogetherWell
Download the “Social Issue Spotlight: Healthcare Access” transcript.