Change the world. Start here.
Pro Bono Week is a global campaign that celebrates and activates pro bono service across all professions that use their talents to make a difference. Inspired by the American Bar Association’s National Celebration of Pro Bono, Taproot works with partners around the globe to focus attention on the pro bono movement each year in October.
Pro Bono Week allows us to recognize the commitment of both the skilled volunteers providing the pro bono service as well as the strategic social change organizations harnessing that talent to move their missions forward.
Connect your community to pro bono service
Here are five things you can do today to join the celebration and spread the pro bono ethic.
- Encourage three social change organizations you care about (maybe your own!) to check out Taproot+, where these organizations can connect with skilled volunteers today.
- Consider volunteering your expertise for social good. See how you can do that today.
- Check out what’s happening around the world for Pro Bono Week at www.probonoweek.org and tell a friend in a foreign land!
- Share your pro bono experience with us at @taprootfound on Twitter using #PBW18. You may inspire someone!
- Thank your organization’s skilled volunteers by posting a referral on their LinkedIn page or writing a short blog about an outstanding contributor.
Are you planning to participate in Pro Bono Week? Let us know and we will help promote your event. Contact us.