Mar 1st, 2023 Volunteer Consulting
Every March since 1987, America has celebrated the achievements of women throughout history and the progress and impact felt today. It is also a time to reflect on the work still needed to achieve gender equity and ensure a bright, promising future for all.
Taproot salutes our innovative nonprofit partners and volunteers who advocate for women and girls in our communities and around the world so everyone, regardless of gender, can thrive.
How can you commemorate Women’s History Month? Share your skills to support these nonprofits on Taproot Plus:
- Episó Foundation aims to educate, equip and fortify women from low-income backgrounds, who are currently incarcerated or ex-offenders. Can you help review their business development and other grant opportunities?
- Look What SHE Did! creates short films featuring female storytellers celebrating inspirational women. They are searching for digital marketing expert to advise on strategies to build viewership.
- Power Foundation is an organization for the intervention, grassroots project implementation and networking on contemporary gender issues. They’d like to work with a website designer.
- Raising Tactical Daughters aims to end assault, abuse, and rape, by training and educating girls and women to be in total control of their own safety. They need someone to help set up their QuickBooks.
- Women4Women empowers women to leave the shelter system and achieve economic independence. They’d like a volunteer to evaluate their organizational structure.