Celebrate Galentine’s Day by learning about nonprofits who are fighting for the rights of women and girls across the globe!
Communities thrive when all people—regardless of their gender identity—have access to social, economic, personal, and political freedoms. Nonprofit organizations are key players in the ongoing battle for equality.
Taproot hosted a panel of nonprofit leaders on February 13, 2023, for an open conversation that spotlighted:
- Gender-based inequalities and opportunities to empower women and girls
- Community-driven solutions that nonprofit organizations are implementing
- The support these organizations need from skills-based volunteers
If you’re interested in learning more about empowering women and girls or how your volunteerism can support this important social issue, watch this panel recording! Just like our other social issue spotlight events, this free discussion highlighted a pressing social issue to help you create connections that drive positive change. Share this recording with friends!
- Karin Davis-Thompson, Sisters Empowering Women
- Juliette Fisbein, Women4Women
- Kate Slaughter (unable to attend), Exponential Power of Women