Too often, nonprofit organizations in their early phases are left out of funding or support opportunities due to their budget size, length of operations, or small staff. Taproot doesn’t believe in these restrictions. In fact, our staff members and volunteers are uniquely positioned to provide advice and resources for early-stage organizations building their IT, HR, marketing, business strategy, operations, and finance infrastructure for the first time.
During this one-hour webinar, recorded on June 20, 2023, Taproot’s Nonprofit Success Coach and Senior Director of Community Engagement dug into:
- Why Taproot’s services are a perfect fit for start-up nonprofits looking to elevate their work
- Volunteer consultations and projects in marketing, tech, HR, strategy, operations, and finance that we’ve seen be especially impactful for early-stage organizations
- How to connect with support from Taproot’s community of 150,000+ skilled volunteers
- Josh Groll, Taproot’s Nonprofit Success Coach
- Kimberly Swartz, Taproot’s Senior Director of Community Engagement